french version here
- NO, its not the train bleu, its the invasion of the lemmings. They are all here. Israelis, Germans, Italians... We1ve seen it all now, no music left in Goa, even the traditional free market in Anjuna on a wenesday ends at 10pm. The cops are watching, just like everywhere else. The pigs are everywhere.
- So what does everyone do?
- Everyone goes out for dinner, that's what
- No music?
- No music
- Who cares, I am staying until it start to sweat, until the british empire totally collapses, until they give back the Grenadines.
- You can feel the occupiers presence everywhere. It's the first year whithout music Kate complains. She's been coming for ten years. It's always the same, you always have someone who's been coming for ten years, even when you find heaven you'll always have someone there to tell you it's changed. I used to come before, it was better. For fuck's sake is there nowhere on this earth where we can drop the hierarchy for once.
- Are you somebody famous?
- Stop, stop!
- Live for yourselves, not for what others think Anyway, if Kate stops coming, she'll be nostalgic for the rest of her life, its not better, we'll make you a brochure
- What better than color, pretty girls, sun and sea
- Here, if you don't have the sun you need love, and if you don't have love you need the sun, out there we had both.
- Why would you want to wreck your life by spending it under grey skies?
- In the goog old days I'd have been off whith my little ethnologists manual under my arm,now i couldn't give a fuck, I prefer the global village
- You prefer being superficial in the sun or deep in grey skies.
- Ganesh has milk coming out of his breasts and i found an embroidered bikini in the free market;
- There a pain those hippies in the sacred sites, I can't stand hippies who think they are rastas, but saddhus!!!!!
- If you want to go off the beaten track in Goa, you should cross the river on the ferry, you have the deserted beaches of the maharashtra on the other side.
- Here we go! Lousy e for the Japs!
- Even if you set up a private sound system, the cops want 60000 rupees
- Is that coke?
- No no, it's K, they sell it over the counter at the paradise pharmacy, well, they kind of look at you funny
- Now, when the gilded youth show off their tatoos,
they think they're beeing free when they just look free, confusion